Saturday, February 7, 2009

Picture Tag

My lovely scrapper friend, Sarah, tagged me in this picture tag game. Thus, I will honor her request (though I have not honored many of your 25 random thing ones...ha. It is to come though.). Here are the rules.

1. Go to where you store your digital photos and open the 4th folder.
2. Go to the 4th picture and post it.
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag an additional 4 people.

While I am not on a computer where I store my digital photos, I will consider my facebook pictures that computer. Thank you for allowing me to bend the rules. :)



This picture was taken on my wife's brother's Mac computer (which flips the images around and makes it appear that Sarah's ring is on her right hand, which is false.) shortly after she and I were engaged. I believe this was technically our first "engagement pictures session" on his Photobooth program. It just so happens this shot was my favorite out of all of them.
Ok, next up to follow this little game are (if willing and able) are Cary, Joel, Sarah in Seattle, and Aubrey.

1 comment:

  1. I love games! Follow me to www.sarahlewie.blogspot.com and see! =)

    ReplyDelete