Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dopplers

So, I need a venus doppler and an arterial doppler completed. These test the blood flow through my veins and arteries. I have found a place to have the two tests done. Yesterday, I found out their machine is currently inoperable. There is hope that it should be fixed this week. Please join with me in prayer that the machine will be fixed soon and that I can employ its services while my health is still maintained.

My heart has been anxious the past few days as well. As with the possibility of a blood clot, I wonder if the slightest move will loosen the clot and it could go to my brain, heart, or lungs and that would be lights out for me. It's a grossly morbid thought, I know, but I must not be afraid to boldly face the possibilities that are in place. Pray that peace can reside within me instead of anxiety. Certainty, in the Lord, through this misty phase. Boldness in the place of fragility. Intentionality instead of wind blown.

UPDATE: As I was typing this my beautiful, lovely, and cherished wife called and said that they can get me in for one of the tests this morning in about 30 minutes to and hour, so I am off to the doctor. I will update as I know more information.

Grace and peace.
Glory be to God in all things.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like good news! Will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying praying praying praying praying.

    Love you and your wifey.

    ReplyDelete