Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ain't A That Good News

Welp, they did the venus doppler (and checked my arteries while I was there to save mone). The radiologists said they saw

no sign of a blood clot.

Praise the Lord!!! I spoke with my physician and he says the next step should be to speak with a vascular surgeon about the possibility of lymphedema. Well, I don't know that I'm going to do that right now. My wife and I think that my swelling is decreasing some, so we're going to keep doing what we've been doing. I'm going to keep up with exercise and taking aspirin each day.

I thank you all for your support and care in this and will continue to keep you updated as more develops or decreases. :)

1 comment:

  1. that's so great man.

    quite the answer to prayer.

    now, we just need to make sure it's nothing serious!

    yeah!

    ReplyDelete