Tuesday, October 9, 2012

anonymity

Just as anonymity is a cornerstone in the Alcoholics Anonymous program, I will value it highly here as well. I believe anonymity can allow for an environment where persons can more thoroughly express their thoughts and feelings that they may feel unsafe doing with "real" persons who could more easily harm them with their reactions and responses. In addition, I'm currently in a geographical culture and occupational position which would not readily receive the honesty I wish to display here. If you believe my anonymity in an of itself creates dishonesty, well, we'll just have to agree to disagree; and that's okay.

Those who do my personal information outside of this blog, please respect this wish by not identifying me within one's comments to posts. Thank you. I value you and your support incredibly.

1 comment: