Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tony Horton, show me love, baby!



<------ This man right here, my friends, is about to rock our family's house straight to the ground. Then he's going to gingerly pick us up and put us in bodies that are healthy with clothes that don't bulge...where we don't want them to, that is. ;)
If you have never watched the P90X infomercial. YOU SHOULD!!! As an avid infomercial watcher and self-proclaimed connoisseur, I say that this product will be amazing and my abs will be also. Can my wife and I commit 60 minutes a day to this? We must, that's all I have to say.
Oh, and I just bought a book titled, "Eat More Weigh Less." It was written by Dean Ornish who speaks about the prevention and reversal of cardiovascular disease and altering one's genes through modified diet and exercise. Yeah, it should be good.
What are you doing to improve your health these days? I wanna know.

4 comments:

  1. I have started taking vitamin C & echinacea supplements daily because I'm only sleeping 4 hours a night and can't afford to get sick. Wait...that's not healthy at all. Crap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a member of SparkPeople.com (It's FREE!). I keep a food and fitness log there, as well as lead a Biggest Loser challenge team.

    As far as fitness, I'm running three times a week with my buddy Tiffany and crosstraining at Wilson's Fitness Center. Planning to pull my bike out as soon as temps warm a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the moment, downing Day-Quil and Tylenol to contain the headcold I"ve had for 2 weeks.

    Other than that, I work out at LA Fitness. I don't know if you're lady told you, but I just ran a 10.38 mile on Monday. This is precisely 1.22 BETTER than my last mile which was 2 week ago. Freaking awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No more caffiene, no more unnecessary hormones (you'd be surprised how bad birth control really is), ridiculous amounts of water, home-made sandwhiches instead of fast food, and making it to the gym as often as I can convince my lazy butt to go. Breakfast this morning was an oatmeal granola bar, a clementine, some natural almonds, and a cup-o-tea. De-caf, that is.

    ReplyDelete