Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ok, I've decided...

I MUST start singing again.

I have just now watched about 4 songs from Broadway musicals online. I now feel like my body is ready to burst with song. Literally, I am physically on edge. I know that I was gifted with musical abilities for a purpose. Social work can not satisfy this. Participating in worship one to two times a week can not satisfy this. I want more. I need more.

I am anxious to see how this is played out.

What do you feel are qualities or drives in you that are intrinsic, undeniable, unsupressable, and calling you to act?

3 comments:

  1. Mine is music too! I have to sing & be a part of some kind of choir. You need to come sing in choir with us! It would be fun :). Make your wife come too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your comment on Ragamuffin Soul. And I totally am with you on your choices of Watermark and PCD. I said Watermark and Shane and Shane.

    And yes, "This is what is feels to be free... this is how it feels to know that I am forgiven." Awesome.

    ReplyDelete